Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Plenio VXA-3000 portalbe GPS

Old 03-23-2007, 04:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can't beat Garmin, they are the top of the line.

For me, I wanted the larger screen, so I could see the display without glasses. :toung:

If the display is large for you, by all means go for it. You may want to look at this thread:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-electrical-lighting-sound-systems-13/i-need-gps-guru-advice-5092/

this Garmin has a great VGA display, I know, I have one. The only down side for me, I like large screens.
Old 03-24-2007, 03:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

i was looking at grmins offering too but wanted the larger screen and a video input to play dvd's.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nader
i was looking at grmins offering too but wanted the larger screen and a video input to play dvd's.
You are limited in your selections, the alternatives are build-in's. You may want to scourer the GPS forum to get a look on what is out there.

Quick Reply: Plenio VXA-3000 portalbe GPS