Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Painless fuse block with Warn lights

Old 01-22-2013, 06:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Painless fuse block with Warn lights

Sorry guys, I know there are a ton of write ups about lighting, but I just haven't been able to figure out my issue. Yes I am an electrical noob, please bare with me. I just installed the 3 fuse painless fuse block, apart from a few dropped screws and a nice learning experience about drilling into metal all went well. I am now going to run the wires to my windshield mounted warn driving lights. My question is that the warn lights have 3 wires.

1. Positive battery (red)
2. Negative battery (black)
3. Lamp + (white)

It says that the white in jeeps must connect to the battery, now since I have the fuse block do I just run both the red and white cables to the auxiliary wire from the fuse box and run black to the battery or do I have to run red and black to the battery and white to the fuse box. Thanks in advance!
Old 01-24-2013, 03:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Scratch that, I figured it out.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default figured it out?

Wsa there any wisps of smoke involved? Glad it workd out sometimes I have gotten directions that were done by a colorblind fool !!

Quick Reply: Painless fuse block with Warn lights