Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

OEM Electrical Connectors (Chassis-Side Tail Light Connector/Pigtail)

Old 02-27-2019, 06:11 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default OEM Electrical Connectors (Chassis-Side Tail Light Connector/Pigtail)

Hey everyone. I need help sourcing a CHASSIS SIDE pigtail/electrical connector that plugs into a JK tail light. When I say CHASSIS SIDE, I mean the connection that is wired directly to the PCM ... not the pig tail with receptacles for the light bulbs that clicks into the tail light housing.

Any ideas where I can get one or what the part number is? I've searched various MOPAR parts Web sites and cannot find a diagram, reference, or part number for this. To complicate things further, I'm really looking for the Euro/ECE spec part but I figure if I find the US part I can then cross-reference to the Euro spec part number. Why? I'm converting my rear tail lights to Euro/ECE spec (more details at some point in the future).

Thanks for any help anyone might provide!

Last edited by OnBelay; 02-27-2019 at 06:21 PM.
Old 02-28-2019, 02:14 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

You should be able to find it below.

Mopar Connection Repair Kit

If not then pull up the parts diagram for your vehicle (they're available online) and search that number with wildcards on eBay. They're constantly parting out jeeps there. I've seen the euro tail lights on their twice now.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:47 AM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by karls10jk
You should be able to find it below.

Mopar Connection Repair Kit

If not then pull up the parts diagram for your vehicle (they're available online) and search that number with wildcards on eBay. They're constantly parting out jeeps there. I've seen the euro tail lights on their twice now.
I appreciate the suggestion. I saw the connector body on that site, but they are not pre-wired and I have no idea what pins they use. I might just make my own out of Deutsch connectoes since I have all the tools and materials for that.

Quick Reply: OEM Electrical Connectors (Chassis-Side Tail Light Connector/Pigtail)