Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Northridge ipf bulb and reflector package

Old 04-08-2012, 08:32 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northridge ipf bulb and reflector package

Can someone help me figure out the ipf setup options?

I'm going with the northridge setup and not sure if these bulbs are white or the bluish tinted ones and what bulb type I have to choose from going forward...

I searched and read a LOT of them but did get enlightened...no pun intended

Matthew
Old 04-09-2012, 03:45 AM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

The kits with the bulbs are the bluish ones, at least mine were. But the light is more white with a slight blue tint. If you replace them one at a time, you will see how crappy and yellow the factory light is. I will probably try the Phillips extreme bulbs next...
Old 04-09-2012, 04:17 AM
JK Freak

When I bought mine I had a choice between white or Blue. I later upgraded mine to Silverstar ultras.

Try PMing Northridge.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:30 AM
JK Newbie

The bulbs have a blue tint to them when they're off. When they're on however, they're white. The bulbs the packaged with the kit from Northridge (same as Quadratec and others) are 4400K.

If you do a google search for headlight bulb color you'll find a lot of side-by-comparisons on color temperature

Quick Reply: Northridge ipf bulb and reflector package