Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

New Mopar Kicker speakers installed

Old 10-16-2010, 08:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Steven4est
i installedjust the sound bar and i can already tell the difference. There clearer, louder and a great buy. Im installing the fronts tonight. I think adding a 10 inch sub wouldnt hurt as well as a new deck, but for now just these speakers are fine. Has any one installed the super tweeters from quadratec with this setup???
I also installed the super tweeters from quadratec with the mopar kicker speakers and it really punchs up the highs and also increased the overall volume of the system. I found out that the stock tweeters really cannot keep up with the Mopar kicker speakers. Another great add on to the factory setup.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Also, for those of you who were wondering the Mopar kicker speakers are also a great add on for the infinity equipped Jeeps. I started this thread on another Jeep forum and there are several in that forum who have replaced there infinity speakers with mopar kickers and have had great results.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:49 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Anyone have the factory wiring harness that goes from radio to amp for an 08 res head unit and infinity amp???!
Old 10-17-2010, 02:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you add the Nitro amp to a non-Infinity Jeep as a plug'n'play, or would it need to be wired in?
Old 11-01-2010, 03:53 PM
JK Newbie

Hey everyone, I just bought the DS600s from Crutchfield, which are almost identical speakers. 44 bucks a pair on sale right now, I spent 89 total for both front and back including the hardware to mount them and wiring adapters. They should be here tomorrow evening when I get home from work. Thanks to everyone who posted the info on how to install. Im not new to the car audio game, but each car is a little different and its nice to know what Im in for.

Old 11-02-2010, 08:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

If anyone is interested, I have the stock infinity subwoofer 1 week old! PM an offer! Will ship!
Old 11-02-2010, 10:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DDloadedJK
If anyone is interested, I have the stock infinity subwoofer 1 week old! PM an offer! Will ship!
You have PM!
Old 11-08-2010, 04:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just talked my dealership in to selling me a pair of these for $62. I am thinking about putting them in the soundbar first and seeing if they make a big enough difference, if they don't then I will put the origionals back in the sound bar and put these in the dash. If I like them, then they will stay and I will order another set.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:43 PM
JK Newbie

Did anyone answer the question regarding "Can you add the Nitro amp to a non-Infinity Jeep as a plug'n'play, or would it need to be wired in?
Old 11-11-2010, 04:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I really like these how's the sound? Is the bass any better?

Quick Reply: New Mopar Kicker speakers installed