Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

New LED fog light replacement bulbs

Old 10-03-2013, 07:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya...I'm not spending $500 on headlights. They look great though. To each his own but they aren't for me.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JoelJr78
Ya...I'm not spending $500 on headlights. They look great though. To each his own but they aren't for me.
Just make sure you aim them low, and you shouldn't have any issues.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:56 AM
JK Newbie

My last truck was a Dodge Ram 2500 MegaCab on 37" tires. Never flashed by oncoming drivers. I always adjust my lights. Especially when I lift my vehicles....stock headlights included. Plus....I'm a cheap prick.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:48 PM
JK Freak

My wifes Town & Country needed a new fog light bulb...looked around everywhere for one but could not find one. Funky looking bulb/connector. Found some L.E.D. ones on E-bay and it turns out the JK uses the same bulb so I ordered 2 pair. Should get them Wednesday. I'll take pics and see if they are comparable to the ones your buddy has. There were around $22 a pair if I remember correctly.
Now that you have had these bulbs for a few weeks how do you like them? Are they still working. Are they still nice and bright? Any problems?
Old 10-20-2013, 02:26 AM
JK Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Im not an HID nazi like alot of people on here, but if you live in an area that gets heavy rain, fog or snow you will hate HID in the jeep stock reflector. Its horrible. Ask me how I know! You get blinded by stray light coming from the housing up into the rain, fog or snow to the point you can't see shit!...I run HID in alot of my vehicles and with great results, but the jeep reflectors are probably the worst desgin I have used. I swapped to truck lite and they are 1000 percent better in all conditions.
Old 10-20-2013, 06:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

My wifes Town & Country needed a new fog light bulb...looked around everywhere for one but could not find one. Funky looking bulb/connector. Found some L.E.D. ones on E-bay and it turns out the JK uses the same bulb so I ordered 2 pair. Should get them Wednesday. I'll take pics and see if they are comparable to the ones your buddy has. There were around $22 a pair if I remember correctly.
Interested to hear how these are holding up. I run my fogs all the time at night, because the stock headlights just suck. Sounds like where you got them has bulbs for a lot of different vehicles.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:09 PM
JK Newbie

$85? Not bad. I think the DDM kit will be next on my list!

Thanks.
nice and sorry to bring this one back up..

I did the inspired enginnering fogs but now seeing this i amy this this and use my inspired to under the truck as ground lights or sell them.

I say that b/c I am running a 52" light bar now and that thing is 6K Kelvin. The Ambers don't look very good to me now.

Quick Reply: New LED fog light replacement bulbs