Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Need Recon LED front turn signal help!!

Old 11-17-2012, 10:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Recon LED front turn signal help!!

i want to install my recently purchased Recon front grill LED turn signals on my '12 JKU, but don't exactly understand the components in the box...specifically the blue connector things. How do they work?? I understand that I need to use the included resistors to eliminate "hyper flash", but how are they to be installed? There was only a crude electrical "diagram" included in the box which is of ZERO help to me. Could someone step-by-step instructions with pictures, or provide a link? Thanks in advance for any help provided!
Old 11-17-2012, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would do a search for the recon led turn signals...you might want to rethink installing them.

if you do decide to install them don't forget to silicone the hell out of the wires where they come out of the rear of the light.

sorry can't give you step by step instructions but just a heads up...it was a huge pain and a waste of money after just a couple of months installed in my jeep
Old 11-17-2012, 10:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had this same problem. There is no videos or step by step for these. I looked everywhere!!! I just installed the turn signals myself and I havent gotten around to the load resistors. The lights are just plug n play. If the hyperflash bothers you, then just take it somewhere and have them hook the load resistors up to the wiring. I know this isn't alot of help but thats the route I went.

Quick Reply: Need Recon LED front turn signal help!!