Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Nav-TV offering group buy for Freegig, Bluegig or Allgig

Old 11-15-2007, 09:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nav-TV offering group buy for Freegig, Bluegig or Allgig

I could have sworn I posted this already - Susanne from Nav-TV is looking to get a group buy and from what I'm understanding if 20 total units are sold between their 3 products, Freegig, Bluegig and Allgig then the prices will be significantly less for each.

This was posted at the Nitro forum and she responded to me saying she's on JK board but I wanted to let people know about it here.

NAV-TV wants to offer a special price on freegig bluegig and allgig based on a group buy of 20 or more pieces at a time.............

Right now Freegig is being sold for $350
Bluegig is being sold for $450
Allgig is being sold for $750

If we can get a group sale of 20 or more pieces together I will offer these prices per each unit.......

Group Price Freegig $330
Bluegig $396
Allgig $545
Old 11-15-2007, 09:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She also posted this:

Hey guys,

I have been telling you about the back up camera option coming with the bluegig or allgig. I should have a finalized answer tomorrow about the new price with the cam input. It will also be added to the group buy.

ps

Remember you can email or call me at any time for more info. We offer a lot of different products. Not just the Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep. Maybe you or a friend are interested in the same type of features my NAV-TV'S gig products offer, but the vehicle is not a Nitro. Feel free to inquire about other vehicle makes and models at any time.

Thanks

Susanne

Last edited by wayoflife; 11-15-2007 at 10:03 PM. Reason: please refrain from posting contact information from non-sponsoring manufacturers
Old 11-15-2007, 10:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not a fan....

also mopar has a kit coming out....
Old 11-16-2007, 03:59 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would buy the Mopar as long as the price is decent.

Quick Reply: Nav-TV offering group buy for Freegig, Bluegig or Allgig