Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Mygig rhr lock pick v.5

Old 05-17-2013, 07:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mygig rhr lock pick v.5

Ok guys I have an 09 wrangler x. Just installed the mygig w lock pick and my reverse camera works but navigation and DVD does no play unless stopped position ??
Old 05-17-2013, 10:17 PM
JK Newbie

when my lockpick wouldnt bring up the "view video" button all i did was disconnect the battery for a minute and reconnect it and the lock pick worked as advertised. but as far as the nav goes, i believe there is a setting to turn the nav on and off? i believe one of the dip switches (1-5) not the (1-12)
Old 05-17-2013, 11:28 PM
JK Newbie

Oh ok ill try the battery tomorrow. As far as the navigation I only lowered 1 and 2 per what the instructions said for high speed
Old 05-18-2013, 05:41 PM
JK Newbie

So I tried the battery thing and it worked!!!! BUT only for like 3 hours and now its back to not working when in motion
Old 05-19-2013, 06:25 AM
JK Newbie

I have had trouble with four different Lockpicks over the years. I have given up on them.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:29 PM
JK Newbie

when you are trying to view the video press the power button 2x(quick) and when it comes back on the view video button should be there
Old 05-20-2013, 07:04 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rymax101
when you are trying to view the video press the power button 2x(quick) and when it comes back on the view video button should be there
I tried it and it didnt work :-(
Old 05-20-2013, 07:10 AM
JK Newbie

Ok so I dislocated the battery and then started and it worked fine but once I move off the video it goes back to only being able to watch in stop motion
Old 05-21-2013, 06:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dweebster
I tried it and it didnt work :-(
That is how it works though, it takes practice. Took me a while to get the hang of it with mine. I would push the power once to turn off the unit, then wait a couple seconds and press it twice at fast speed (not super fast, just normal mouse double click speed) to turn it back on. Once I did that, the nav would show my speed as 0 which tricked the unit into allowing me to use the options "in motion".
Old 05-21-2013, 06:45 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by CoreyZ
That is how it works though, it takes practice. Took me a while to get the hang of it with mine. I would push the power once to turn off the unit, then wait a couple seconds and press it twice at fast speed (not super fast, just normal mouse double click speed) to turn it back on. Once I did that, the nav would show my speed as 0 which tricked the unit into allowing me to use the options "in motion".
Ok so I tried it and now it works but now my reverse camera dosent show up it just say entire surrounding and goes black

Quick Reply: Mygig rhr lock pick v.5