Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Mygig Lockpic problem

Old 04-27-2009, 12:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigshow
thanks again Tkobe160
you got it, you're welcome.....you dont have anything metal on the dash above the mygig or cell phone by chance to ya?
Old 04-27-2009, 12:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya know i thought the same thing I usually kept my cell phone up there. I have stopped doing this, but wonder if it originally goofed it up now with thte reset MAYBE it will work. will keep posted and again THANKS
Mike
Old 04-27-2009, 04:12 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Bigshow
No the GPS I was in central NJ driving on the turnpike and the GPS had me Staten Island NY about 100 miles away. I called the dude from lockpick and he said that the pick should not affect GPS at all. I am a bit skeptical? also My screen will be black until moving about 5-10MPH If i stop at a light i get black screen like the back up cam ( i don;t have a camera)
If you have Lockpick version 2 then there is a way to have a front camera come on if your speed drops below 10-15 mph while in drive all the time. Maybe this is why you get the blank screen.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:20 PM
JK Newbie

I have the All-Gig system and it runs great, I've had other system in other cars and I didn't like the delay in the GPS but this works perfect.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bluer101
If you have Lockpick version 2 then there is a way to have a front camera come on if your speed drops below 10-15 mph while in drive all the time. Maybe this is why you get the blank screen.
this seems VERY TRUE beacuse like i said would go black at stop signs and lights but moving no problems. must have been stuck in that mode and reset when i pulled the fuse. now i have to figure out how to get it set to work again after restart

Quick Reply: Mygig Lockpic problem