Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

My Sirius subscription expired after three months!?!

Old 07-21-2011, 05:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wgrin
I paid 500 for a lifetime subscription in 2006, been enjoying it since.
So if you have a lifetime subscription, it can be transferred to the factory radio? I have heard that they treat factory radios differently than retail radios. I also purchased the lifetime subscription before Sirius and XM merged. Hoping to transfer it to the factory radio so I don't have to go back to paying a monthly fee.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MGD21
My Sirius worked for exactly one year then shut off at the end of the month. That was in March, haven't heard a thing from them and haven't ever received anything in the mail. I want the SAT radio back but I don't want to call and make it look like I want it that bad... Hope they call or write soon!
I think you can go to the website and log in with your vin or radio id. Then update your profile with your mailing address, and the begging/offers will start flowing.

Quick Reply: My Sirius subscription expired after three months!?!