Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

MY Gig Help!!!!

Old 02-10-2013, 04:56 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you pay by PayPal? You can get your money back, this will be pretty simple if the numbers he posted are wrong and with so much to back you up, mopar having this all over the internet (MyGig).....it may take 3 months for paypal to make their decision but with the Trouble and Rep that paypal has they are doing better on the Buyers end....I'm living proof of that...lol

Damn, that just wgijukcgdbdvkjsdbv's me OFF....

Info per Mopar and the Low Speed Vehicles Fitment.....

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] RADIO. MULTI Media. .

[RHR].
[TABLE="class: productDetails_detailsTable"]
[TR]
[TD="class: productDetails_keyName, width: 200px"]Stock Code[/TD]
[TD="class: productDetails_keyValue"] 68092001AD ; 68092001AA; 68092001AB; 68092001AC [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: productDetails_keyName, width: 200px"]Manufacturer[/TD]
[TD="class: productDetails_keyValue"]Mopar[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: productDetails_keyName, width: 200px"]Categories[/TD]
[TD="class: productDetails_keyValue"]Electrical > Radio, Antenna, Speakers, DVD, and Video systems[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: productDetails_keyName, width: 200px"]Assemblies[/TD]
[TD="class: productDetails_keyValue"]Radio; Radios[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: productDetails_keyValue, colspan: 2"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: productDetails_keyValue, colspan: 2"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 220px, align: right"] [TABLE="class: productDetails_addToCart"]
[TR]
[TD="class: productDetails_keyName, align: center"] [TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="class: productDetails_pricingLabel"]List Price[/TD]
[TD="class: productListPrice, align: left"]$ 2429.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: productDetails_pricingLabel, align: right"]Your Price[/TD]
[TD="class: productSalePrice, align: left"] $ 2429.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: productDetails_pricingLabel, align: right"]You Save[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

RADIO. MULTI Media. [RHR]. Radio; Radios. Fits: CHRYSLER (2012), DODGE (2012), . # 68092001AD
Old 02-10-2013, 04:57 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Squeak
Part number 68092001AC, Man. T00BE199156428

I am pretty sure that it is low speed and I just got screwed. The part Number and the part number that the guy posted on Ebay are completely different. Unbelievable!!!
That is a low speed unit and I believe it requires a PIN to unlock.

Don't let this go. If the seller advertised it as high speed you need to challenge him to make it right. You have rights on eBay and depending on how you paid might have additional rights.

Sorry to hear that but it happens a lot!
Old 02-10-2013, 07:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys for all the advice and help. I contacted the Seller and I hope that he made an honest mistake or something. I hope he can be reasonable with involving eBay and PayPal. Is there anyway that low speed work in my JK? Just curious if this guy is not reasonable.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:49 AM
JK Freak

Thanks guys for all the advice and help. I contacted the Seller and I hope that he made an honest mistake or something. I hope he can be reasonable with involving eBay and PayPal. Is there anyway that low speed work in my JK? Just curious if this guy is not reasonable.
No there isn't anything or any way to use Low speed on a High and vise versa.....
No Problem......Don't give him too much time to give you an answer...In Fact do it now and on the my ebay page on far right of item you bought, drop down menu, report problem, click and you will see this. fill it out so he knows you are serious. it doesn't cause him problems yet, but will if he doesn't respond to you in the ebay time. Seriously that is what it is there for....esp since it is that amount of money...

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][h=1]Resolution Center[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[h=2]Resolve a problem[/h]

We always encourage our members to communicate with each other when there's a problem with a transaction. If you've already attempted to contact the member but were unable to resolve the problem, you can open a case.
To start the resolution process, please tell us what your problem is:

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="class: resolve-radios-title, width: 50%"]I bought an item.[/TD]
[TD="class: resolve-radios-title"]I sold an item.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: resolve-radios-radio"]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="class: AdvanceRadioComp-radio"][/TD]
[TD="class: AdvanceRadioComp-radio-lable-padding AdvanceRadioComp-radio-label"]I haven't received it yet.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="class: AdvanceRadioComp-radio-lable-padding AdvanceRadioComp-radio-label"]I haven't received my payment yet.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: resolve-radios-radio"]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="class: AdvanceRadioComp-radio-lable-padding AdvanceRadioComp-radio-label"]I received an item that does not match the seller's description.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="class: AdvanceRadioComp-radio-lable-padding AdvanceRadioComp-radio-label"]I want to c[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Old 02-10-2013, 07:54 AM
JK Freak

I have been buying on ebay for 15 years or more and been selling alot, mostly jeep stuff lately, for last 4 years....i kinda learned the way to get what u want and deserve from being screwed and since ebay owns paypal, they really don't care to really give you the attenion to these things....I have 100% positive feedback....lol.. do it now
Old 02-10-2013, 07:57 AM
JK Freak

What to do if you don't receive an item or it doesn't match the seller's description
[TABLE="class: anchorTop"]
[TR]
[TD="class: articleMsg, colspan: 2, align: left"]In this article[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: articleImgCell"][/TD]
[TD="class: anchortext"]Steps to take if you don't receive an item

Steps to take if an item doesn't match the seller's description

More about refunds

Time frames

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

When you buy an item on eBay, you can do so with confidence. If you haven't received the item or it doesn't match the seller's description, your purchase price plus original shipping may be covered by the eBay resolution process. If you have a problem, we're here to help you.
[h=3]Steps to take if you don't receive an item[/h] [TABLE="class: expandShrinkList"]
[TR]
[TD="class: graphic-numeric"]1. [/TD]
[TD="class: largeNumContent"]If you haven't already, contact your seller. Many issues can be solved with a simple conversation.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: graphic-numeric"]2. [/TD]
[TD="class: largeNumContent"]If the seller hasn't made things right, open an eBay Buyer Protection case in the Resolution Center. You can open a case after the estimated delivery date of an item or 7 days after making payment if you weren't given an estimated delivery date.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: graphic-numeric"]3. [/TD]
[TD="class: largeNumContent"]Because you haven't received the item, the seller may:
  • Provide shipping tracking information that shows where the item is

• Issue you a full refund

• Offer to send you a replacement item, if you agree
We'll ask you to confirm that you've received the item or the refund.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: graphic-numeric"]4. [/TD]
[TD="class: largeNumContent"]If 7 days have passed since you opened the case, and the seller still hasn't resolved the problem, we recommend that you escalate the case to eBay Customer Support. eBay will review the case and may provide a refund of the purchase price plus original shipping.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[h=3]Steps to take if an item doesn't match the seller's description[/h] Go to My eBay and click the Purchase History link on the left side of the page. Find the item to return and select Return this item from the More actions drop-down menu, and then follow the instructions.
If you're asked to contact the seller and the seller hasn't made things right:
[TABLE="class: expandShrinkList"]
[TR]
[TD="class: graphic-numeric"]1. [/TD]
[TD="class: largeNumContent"]Open an eBay Buyer Protection case in the Resolution Center.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: graphic-numeric"]2. [/TD]
[TD="class: largeNumContent"]Because the item doesn't match the seller's description, the seller may:
  • Offer you a partial refund to make up for the ways the item is different from the description

• Ask that you return the item for a full refund

• Ask that you return the item in exchange for a replacement item, if you agree
If you're offered a partial refund, you can accept it, request a different amount, or suggest another solution, like returning the item for a full refund. If you decide to return the item, you'll need to ship the item with delivery confirmation (plus signature confirmation for items that are $250.00 or more) and enter the tracking number in the Resolution Center. We'll ask you to confirm that you received a refund or a replacement item.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: graphic-numeric"]3. [/TD]
[TD="class: largeNumContent"]If 7 days have passed since you opened the case, and the seller still hasn't resolved the problem, we recommend that you escalate the case to eBay Customer Support. eBay will review the case and may provide a refund of the purchase price plus original shipping.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[h=3]More about refunds[/h] If you're given a refund, you'll usually receive it through the same payment method that you used to pay for the item. If you bought an item with a payment method other than PayPal, we'll ask you to confirm receipt of the refund.
A full refund is one that covers the cost of the item and original shipping. If you've received an item and want a full refund, you'll usually need to send the item back to the seller.
[h=3]Time frames[/h] If you open an eBay Buyer Protection case in the Resolution Center, be sure to follow these time frames:
[h=4]Opening a case[/h] If you haven't received an item, you can open a case after the estimated delivery date (if available) or 7 days after making payment (if no estimated delivery date was provided). If you received an item and it doesn't match the seller's description, you can open a case after receiving the item. You must open a case within 45 days of making payment.
The seller has 7 days from the time you open the case to reply.
[h=4]Receiving a refund[/h] You should receive a refund within 3 days of the seller promising a refund or within 10 days of the seller receiving the returned item. If you haven't received a refund by then, please contact eBay through the Resolution Center, and we'll work with the seller to provide you a refund.
[h=4]Escalating a case[/h] In the rare situation where a seller doesn't reply to you or follow through, and 7 days have passed since the case was opened, you can escalate the case to eBay. If we determine you're owed a full refund, we'll ask you to send the item back to the seller with delivery confirmation (plus signature confirmation for items that are $250.00 and above), and we'll issue you a refund within 3 days of the seller receiving the item.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:23 AM
JK Newbie

Update:

I tired to contact the seller but the seller would not reply back. I then opened up a case with ebay and the seller replied right away. Basically the seller said that I could have exchanged it for another one but to say that i got the wrong one was a lie. I guess the seller thinks that i just am trying to get money back. I then emailed him and said I would gladly exchange what he sent me for a High Speed RHR. The next thing I knew he had sent it to ebay to make the final decision. The seller wasn't even trying to work with me on this. This sounds really fishy to me. I will find out what ebay says soon enough.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:05 AM
JK Freak

Update:

I tired to contact the seller but the seller would not reply back. I then opened up a case with ebay and the seller replied right away. Basically the seller said that I could have exchanged it for another one but to say that i got the wrong one was a lie. I guess the seller thinks that i just am trying to get money back. I then emailed him and said I would gladly exchange what he sent me for a High Speed RHR. The next thing I knew he had sent it to ebay to make the final decision. The seller wasn't even trying to work with me on this. This sounds really fishy to me. I will find out what ebay says soon enough.
That is what Sellers do if they are trying to Con someone because they think eBay will believe them over the Buyer. they will write full Lies. So do NOT sign off on the Resolution Case until you receive what you are Happy with. Email him as much as you can, this shows and prooves you are serious to him and to ebay it shows you are being truthful. This will either piss him off to screw up and get caught lying or he will refund you ASAP. Seriously, Email 2 or 3 times a Day til it gets done.....
All this is recorded and kept in order, showing when he doesn't reply etc. Whatever you do do not close the Case til you get a Refund. You also do not have to take a exchange, he prob got stuck with that unit and needed quick cash and unload it fast....
That was tried on me...lol
What is his Feedback Score and how many sells are posted beside his Feedback?

I changed my RER out to the RHR and i still have the RER boxed up and it was almost new when i bought the RHR and put it in. I have a few parts to sell from the jeep but too busy to give the time to do it right on ebay and i have as a seller on their dealed with no pay losers...lol...

GoodLuck
Old 02-12-2013, 05:23 AM
JK Newbie

Not sure how much he has sold but he has 100% feedback by 20 people. I don't know what this guys problem is. I will let it in the hands of eBay to see what they say. They said they should let me know within 72 hrs. Worse case, I will post it on eBay and get what I can. This is just ridiculous!!
Old 02-12-2013, 05:33 AM
JK Freak

Not sure how much he has sold but he has 100% feedback by 20 people. I don't know what this guys problem is. I will let it in the hands of eBay to see what they say. They said they should let me know within 72 hrs. Worse case, I will post it on eBay and get what I can. This is just ridiculous!!
That number tells you how many times he has bought and sold....you can click on his name and see when he join eBay also..... Just to cover yourself, before eBay took over PayPal, you could file on eBay and Paypal and I know I did it about 5 months ago, both ebay and PP....you should check...cause they still work seperate and paypal will make the last judgement, ebay's results, i think just starts the case by comunicating to seller and then lets you go to paypal....yeah it says if you have already contacted paypal...

If you tried to contact the seller but couldn't resolve the issue, our eBay Buyer Protection may apply to your purchase. Purchases that meet certain conditions are covered.

Which option describes your issue?
If you have already opened a case with PayPal, contact PayPal Customer Service for help.

Quick Reply: MY Gig Help!!!!