Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

My gig

Old 08-04-2012, 04:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OK sounds like you are looking for a plug and play unit. In that case a MyGig might be a good fit for you.

I have one but got a screaming deal on it...if I had to pay full retail there is no way I would have it. That being said for what it is, it does a great job. I use the bluetooth all the time and has very good call quality. I also like being able to load a bunch of CDs and play them from the hard drive. Keeps the clutter down in an already cramped Jeep. The GPS has never let me down either...only feature I wish it had was off road trail mapping.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OH9JK
OK sounds like you are looking for a plug and play unit. In that case a MyGig might be a good fit for you.

I have one but got a screaming deal on it...if I had to pay full retail there is no way I would have it. That being said for what it is, it does a great job. I use the bluetooth all the time and has very good call quality. I also like being able to load a bunch of CDs and play them from the hard drive. Keeps the clutter down in an already cramped Jeep. The GPS has never let me down either...only feature I wish it had was off road trail mapping.
Thanks for the info

Quick Reply: My gig