Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Mopar Ambient Lighting Kit Install

Old 10-21-2012, 10:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mopar Ambient Lighting Kit Install

I just bought the Mopar Amibient Lighting Kit from my dealer. Seems like a straight-up plug -n-play install. I have read over the install instructions, but I am unclear as to where they are referring to in switch placement on the console. Instructions are on a CD PDF file. Looking for some experienced tips on this and the entire install. Anyone out there done this? This will be my first project on my 2010 JK Sport and I don't want to mess it up.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:11 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Lone Ranger
I just bought the Mopar Amibient Lighting Kit from my dealer. Seems like a straight-up plug -n-play install. I have read over the install instructions, but I am unclear as to where they are referring to in switch placement on the console. Instructions are on a CD PDF file. Looking for some experienced tips on this and the entire install. Anyone out there done this? This will be my first project on my 2010 JK Sport and I don't want to mess it up.
What does this do???
Old 10-21-2012, 03:07 PM
Vin
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Imoutdoorsy
What does this do???
Lights up the footwells of your rig.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah I haven't seen this kit in the two years on this forum. Post some pictures maybe we can help more. I can't imagine it being terribly difficult to install.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Didn't that option come out in 2012 ?? Could the instructions be referring to the updated console ??

Quick Reply: Mopar Ambient Lighting Kit Install