Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Looking for headlamp upgrade.

Old 09-28-2015, 05:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Chfenrq

Nice!!

Do they come with the anti-flicker harness?? Have you had any problems with them so far??
So are there 3 settings? Halos, low and high beam? How does that work?
Old 09-28-2015, 05:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Anybody have experience with Eagle? They have a design like Speaker and Truck-Lites.
Old 09-29-2015, 05:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Warpath66
Same thing man. Check out https://squareup.com/market/leds-4-less
Speaker style headlights with or without halos
220$ without halos and 280$with halos of your choice
He also has fog lights
And several other headlight options
I've been seriously considering these without the halos. But I had a few questions. And I find it to be a red flag that their website has NO contact info on it whatsoever.
Old 09-29-2015, 07:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cutman
So are there 3 settings? Halos, low and high beam? How does that work?
yep if you have daytime running lights the halos tie into that and if not they go into your parking lights so they will come on with the first click of your switch. And then there is high and low beams that run through your factory harness with an anti flick in between
Old 09-29-2015, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cutman
I've been seriously considering these without the halos. But I had a few questions. And I find it to be a red flag that their website has NO contact info on it whatsoever.
you can email the guy. That's how I felt at first but I emailed him and he actually takes really good care of his customers. Bestledsforless@gmail.com
That's his email. And yeah he didn't have the ones without the halo till after I ordered mine otherwise I would have got those instead. And those will literally plug right in
Old 11-30-2015, 09:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Warpath66
you can email the guy. That's how I felt at first but I emailed him and he actually takes really good care of his customers. Bestledsforless@gmail.com
That's his email. And yeah he didn't have the ones without the halo till after I ordered mine otherwise I would have got those instead. And those will literally plug right in
I went back to this guy after I came into some mod money. I was going to pull the trigger on his Truck-Lites. They are no longer on his site still i did like you suggested and wrote to him. It's been about 3 weeks now and he hasn't replied. I'd stay away from him.

Quick Reply: Looking for headlamp upgrade.