Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

LockPick CHR550 Install Issue

Old 07-25-2012, 07:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LockPick CHR550 Install Issue

So this is my second CHR550 install. The first time around went fine until the damn thing stopped working. Anyways, long story short, it was covered under warranty and I finally got my new replacement.

Here is the deal, I went to install it following the steps as directions state and the MYGIG will turn on and function however none of the LockPick options are working, I mean NOTHING. It's as if the damn thing isn't even connected. No Video option button, nothing.

I called Coastal Tech and anyone who has dealt with their "customer support" knows what I'm talking about. Its a nightmare! They give you a guys cell phone and you call it and leave a message and he is supposed to call you back. The problem is you never know when he will call you back and when he does he expects you to be in your car with the dash uninstalled ready to trouble shoot the issue. Sorry brother but I work shift hours of 12.5 and I'm not in my Jeep or near it.

Anyways anyone had this problem? What solved it? I have already tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it numerous times.

Thanks for any help.

George

Quick Reply: LockPick CHR550 Install Issue