Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

List of Bulbs in 2012

Old 04-05-2012, 08:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default List of Bulbs in 2012

Does anyone have a list of the bulbs in the 2012s? I'm looking at changing out all my bulbs to LED.

Thanks.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DavinGee
Does anyone have a list of the bulbs in the 2012s? I'm looking at changing out all my bulbs to LED.

Thanks.
IF you go to the V-LEDS website, there is a link to Sylvania automotive (or google sylvania automotive) where you can enter in your vehicle make / model / year in order to find the replacement bulb for your vehicle for what you are looking for. If I remember right, there is a tab you can select that is "view all bulbs for my vehicle."

You take the part number from Sylvania and match it up on the other website.

I just checked, and they don't have the option as of yet for a 2012 Wrangler... I would google sylvania automotive, find a contact number, see if they can help.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:18 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Noticed after the fact that if you remove the piece nearest the bulb it has the number molded into the plastic, at least in the case of the backup lamp and the gone lamp...

Both of those on my 2012 sport 2 door have the proper part number molded right into the bezel

The two times I got bulbs based on the recommendation of the vleds person I got the wrong LEDs!

Matthew

Quick Reply: List of Bulbs in 2012