Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Lighting Help

Old 05-14-2013, 01:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lighting Help

I am trying to clean up my aux lighting wiring while in the process of adding front bumper lights. My aux lights work from the lights to the relay, but I can not get either one of my relays to work even if i take a jumper from the battery to the positive switch side of the relay.

I have power from the fuse box to the jumper panel to the switches and from switches to relay and from the battery to the jump panel to the relay to lights.

I bellow the 15 amp fuse from the battery to the jumper panel and was wondering if i messed up the relays? Even if I jump the relays from the battery, I can not get them to close. They worked before I re-wired using a jumper panel/box.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Make sure you have a good earth connection, maybe just simulate relay is ok with direct connection pos to pos and neg to neg

Quick Reply: Lighting Help