Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Lightforce harness and carling switch light

Old 01-07-2011, 05:28 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by matt33
However, down the road, I'd like to change my lighted on/off toggle switch to a three way on/off/on ARB style switch that will allow me to run with the 170's with the high beams, off, or "on" independently.

BTW, they're nearly as bright as the sun.
That's what I wanted to do as well but I had a hard time finding a 3 way lighted switch.

Oh and you think the 170s are bright you should see the 240s...
Old 01-07-2011, 05:44 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I'd listen to JK-Ford - he knows his stuff and has helped me quite a bit in the past too.

Originally Posted by matt33
However, down the road, I'd like to change my lighted on/off toggle switch to a three way on/off/on ARB style switch that will allow me to run with the 170's with the high beams, off, or "on" independently.
I did my backup lights for my LOD bumper like this; such a set up would be very similar to what I did. PM me in the future for my wiring diagram and parts list.

-Dawn

Quick Reply: Lightforce harness and carling switch light