Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

LED Headlights and halo rings with angry eyes

Old 02-11-2015, 05:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heated headlights - sweet! Good comment on the divider in the Q headlight, hadn't thought of that.....
Old 04-08-2015, 05:16 AM
JK Newbie

Default Halo sources

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...ght+Halo+Rings
Old 04-13-2015, 08:20 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by groth797
I've heard good and bad things from the JW Speaker lights so I'm not sure about them, but at the same time they seem like the best with the angry eyes. Also I am buying them from angryeyesoffroad.com I believe bits called.

I do like truck lite and quadratec but with what want to do I'm not sure if it will look rights.

Are there any other LED headlights out there for jeep I can consider? I know you can but the LED headlight bulb but is that worth the price?
there are a new halo with led projector. they are not common yet, but they look really nice. It's a JW knock off, but with a halo surround.

that being said, teh angry birds will block the top part of the halo, and it will look weird. If you're going angry bird dont do halo.
Old 04-20-2015, 11:22 AM
JK Newbie

Default Angry Off Road Halo Install

I'll be installing a Halo Kit from Angry Off Road today or tomorrow on my 2011 JKU Sport.

I'll be sure to post pics to this thread once i'm done.

Can't wait to see the finished product!
Old 04-22-2015, 10:30 AM
JK Newbie

Default Fail

Well, the first headlight assembly came apart perfect and is going great.... the other however, was not cooperating and i couldn't get the adhesive to melt and separate without breaking it....so another driver side headlight assembly is on its way.

I'll work on getting some pictures added

Quick Reply: LED Headlights and halo rings with angry eyes