Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Keyless entry keypad

Old 01-15-2012, 09:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Apostle
Dont have a brand, but i know ford does this alot, or use to, with their trucks. should be an easy search. also, check out crutchfield and custom stereo shops. they do everything
I had an F150 before I got my JK. It didn't come with the keypad entry and I wanted it. The dealer was able to install it. Seemed pretty easy. A hole drilled in the door to run the wires through and then the keypad was mounted with adhesive backing. It worked perfectly.

I have been wanting one for the Jeep too. I just haven't gotten around to it yet but will probably try it this summer. It was $99 to add it to the truck.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive been thinking about this, and think I am going to do it on my jeep. Im going to make it myself and have it activate the unlock/lock from spare key to open it up while disabling the alarm.

Quick Reply: Keyless entry keypad