Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

KC SlimLites Installed

Old 01-06-2011, 07:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KC SlimLites Installed

I installed a Painless Cirkit Boss under the glove box last night. Tonight, I installed and wired up a pair of KC SlimLites. These things are WICKED bright!

My next projects will be running wiring from the rear to the front for a cigarette lighter and installing the CB/antenna.

I'm really going to like having the Cirkit Boss to tie into for various accessories.

Have a great night!

Jeff
Old 01-07-2011, 01:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

I also installed slimlites to my jeep on the windshield, in the past 7 months i have had 2 lights burn out, don't know why, Hope you havebetter luck with them
Old 01-16-2011, 11:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Did you install the 130w? Long range? I am looking for some really bright lights for offroad use and I want to know what you used...thanks!
Old 01-17-2011, 03:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

I did the same with the slimlights. Put them up on the windshield and I love them. They've saved my ass so many times from deer and moose. No problems yet either, I've been running them for 2 years.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1675912304.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	118487  

Quick Reply: KC SlimLites Installed