Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

KC Slim Light wiring/mounting

Old 08-31-2007, 05:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question KC Slim Light wiring/mounting

Just purchased KC slim lights and the window brackets to mount.
Has anyone mounted these and if so, how did they run the wiring? I want to keep it clean, but there are no fire wall rubber gromets to pass the wiring through. I would rather not drill unless I absolutly have to.

Thoughts, Pics, Ideas?
Old 08-31-2007, 05:14 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by unimog2
Just purchased KC slim lights and the window brackets to mount.
Has anyone mounted these and if so, how did they run the wiring? I want to keep it clean, but there are no fire wall rubber gromets to pass the wiring through. I would rather not drill unless I absolutly have to.

Thoughts, Pics, Ideas?
Why would you run it through the firewall? The lights are right above the hood...run them straight down. Through a vent or crack. There are plenty of people who have installed these lights...I would recommend using the search feature in the upper right corner of the web page. It proves mighty useful.

Quick Reply: KC Slim Light wiring/mounting