Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

KC help needed

Old 12-30-2010, 03:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KC help needed

Woke up in the morning to find that someone has taken the outter ring that holds the light into the housing. (I have apollo series lights 5") I was wondering if I could buy them anywhere or do I have to purchase a whole light just to get the ring. Very upset about this. Some kids have nothin better to do than to destroy other peoples property. Any help would be appreciated
Old 12-30-2010, 06:32 AM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TJnowsoontobeJK
Woke up in the morning to find that someone has taken the outter ring that holds the light into the housing. (I have apollo series lights 5") I was wondering if I could buy them anywhere or do I have to purchase a whole light just to get the ring. Very upset about this. Some kids have nothin better to do than to destroy other peoples property. Any help would be appreciated
Try customer support. They were very helpful for me.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks, ill give it a try. Did you have to pay for anything? I dont mind paying, just dont want to buy for a whole extra light.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:51 AM
JK Junkie

Thanks, ill give it a try. Did you have to pay for anything? I dont mind paying, just dont want to buy for a whole extra light.
My problem was not due to theft. But they did send me the part that I needed. I would think that they would let you purchase the part without having to buy the fixture.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

The KC support was amazing! Just from dealing with them this once i plan to do much more business with them in the future. They handled everything and hopefully the new part will be here by next week. Emailed them yesterday and got a response today.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:22 PM
JK Junkie

The KC support was amazing! Just from dealing with them this once i plan to do much more business with them in the future. They handled everything and hopefully the new part will be here by next week. Emailed them yesterday and got a response today.
Congrats.

Quick Reply: KC help needed