Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Just Put in my Truck lites

Old 07-20-2011, 03:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Figured I'd chime in here as I got my lights delivered today from the same seller. I'll install them maybe tomorrow night. I've owned every type of light so I will have an opinion about these either good or bad.

The price is prohibitive, but not compared to what they are priced at through various other vendors .. I spent more than the OP but if they do as good as expected it will be worth the extra coin.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:19 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by FrankCastle01
That is awesome. I just took off my sahara stickers and put umbrella on either side of my jeepmobile.Ill post pics soon but still pieceing together my baby, rims and wheels next week.
I played an umbrella trooper in the last 2 movies.....ive had my ass kicked a few times by Mila.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:59 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by fallguy
I played an umbrella trooper in the last 2 movies.....ive had my ass kicked a few times by Mila.
She is one badass chick. And your offically the coolest dude on the forum in my book!
Old 07-20-2011, 05:35 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by FrankCastle01
Attachment 183868Attachment 183869Attachment 183870

Low beam High beam and off. I think they look great and go well with the tactical vehicle look Im going for.
You are right about the look.
Those will be looking great on my new Call of Duty JKU!
Old 07-21-2011, 05:07 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Dntouch
Figured I'd chime in here as I got my lights delivered today from the same seller. I'll install them maybe tomorrow night. I've owned every type of light so I will have an opinion about these either good or bad.

The price is prohibitive, but not compared to what they are priced at through various other vendors .. I spent more than the OP but if they do as good as expected it will be worth the extra coin.
I ordered stock 2010 fog light replacements for my COD and the pigtails for the LED headlights last night.

Quick Reply: Just Put in my Truck lites