Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

ipod chillin at 00:00

Old 08-12-2012, 06:21 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ipod chillin at 00:00

so it seems that something is permanently wrong with my uconnect. i just have the base model hu with satellite and no matter what i do. power cycle the radio or unplug the ipod and replug it in, it will read my ipod and display the song that should be playing. but doesnt play. i can voice command it to change songs and it does so, but still remains at 00:00. anybody else have this issue is there something i didnt try or is the radio just bugged and i gotta get it reflashed or whatnot. thanks in advance
doug
Old 08-12-2012, 07:32 AM
JK Newbie

Reset the ipod, on mine i hold the menu and up buttons till it resets
Old 08-12-2012, 09:29 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If resetting the ipod doesnt fix it, pull the radio fuse under the hood for a few minutes and it should force a reboot of radio
Old 08-12-2012, 03:22 PM
JK Newbie

wow thanks. to my surprise it worked with just the ipod reset. ive had problems like that before but I think it was that the ipod wasnt recognized at all. thanks again

Last edited by expletivedeleted; 08-12-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Quick Reply: ipod chillin at 00:00