Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

IPF Headlight from Northridge 4X4

Old 09-25-2012, 10:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kojack
I have had silverstars in my headlight for almost a year. thats not bad reliability as far as im concernd. gives ok light....
I'm running those as well... however have replaced 2 of them already (both lasted less than 3 months). Had new ones, but have since gone with a HID projector setup.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:37 AM
JK Newbie

I changed mine out with Putco's 4000K Mirror White lights and love them, also changed out the fog lights with Putco's as well, alot better than the candles I had before.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by craigfien
I changed mine out with Putco's 4000K Mirror White lights and love them, also changed out the fog lights with Putco's as well, alot better than the candles I had before.
Curious to see how long these bulbs last
Old 09-25-2012, 02:12 PM
JK Junkie

I too have the ipf kit from northridge, just yesterday i put in a pair of the Phillips while I was swapping my fog lights from Rigid Dually D1's to Rigid Dually D2's driving pattern

The Phillips seem to have a better throw

Matthew
Old 09-25-2012, 04:35 PM
JK Freak

well while running my route I decided to see if pep boys had anything i could use And I did come across the Phillips extreme bulbs...Price was just about right at $50 for a set, but I did not know what part number I needed for the JK....I asked the guy behind the counter and looked up my 2010 Jk and told me to get the 9008 part number ..I just got back and tried to put them in and the sockets are completely different ...so now I am back to square one....Does anyone know which part# I would need for the bulbs?

Quick Reply: IPF Headlight from Northridge 4X4