Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Ipad Install

Old 12-25-2010, 02:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah i defiantly will can you explain to me what exactly you used to connect the ipad to the audio system. If possible could you give me some links to what you used so i can go ahead and get some of this stuff ordered? And i plan to just get an otter box defender case and a daystar top center console piece and then fab up the rest of it somehow. Also im not sure if you know or not but i also have two 12" subs that are wired directly into my stock component speaker and they should still work one i wire everything up right? Cause that would be an issue if it wont cause i also plan on soon adding a few more component speaker under my rear seat for better sound.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not gonna write a lot going to bed. I will say USE your stock top and not the daystar that front pocket will just give u a headache. If I loose my switch panel I'll make another just smooth top out of the stocker.

Quick Reply: Ipad Install