Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Infinity Basslink

Old 10-14-2007, 07:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Infinity Basslink

Does anyone know if the Infinity Basslink will fit under the front seat in a X Unlimited?
Or other GOOD options for a sub under the seat or any other op0tions that it wont take up cargo space and/or out of sticky fingers sights?
Thanks,
Joe
Old 10-14-2007, 07:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It didn't fit under my front seat (2 door x). I have the Basslink II though, but I believe the dimensions of the original basslink are still too large for under the seat. I know someone mentioned on here about using a pioneer powered sub under their passenger seat. do a search and see what you can find.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Re:

i have the bass link in my unlimited and it wouldn't fit under the front seat...with some fabbing you could probably get it to work, but straight out of the box it wont fit.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the info, I will search for the pioneer...
Hey really good guy, I am considering the same 2.5" Teraflex BB & 1.5" Spidertrax Spacers, are you happy with these?
Old 10-15-2007, 09:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

I read another thread where a guy had a kenwood KSC-SW1 under his front seat. I ordered one, I'm just waiting for free time to install it.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Duma3421
I read another thread where a guy had a kenwood KSC-SW1 under his front seat. I ordered one, I'm just waiting for free time to install it.
When is it supposed to come? Let us know what you think.

Quick Reply: Infinity Basslink