Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

How the hell does this welder work?

Old 11-14-2007, 08:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question How the hell does this welder work?

alrighty... i found this in the clearance section on the ready welder site, and for the price i was wondering if it'd be worth it...

Mig Master
http://readywelder.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=61&osCsid=c7 b9d2bd76656a114e37e0749ff59365

it says its a mig welder that you just have to hook a drill to then to your batteries. I figure it could be kinda handy on the trail if somethin snaps... wutcha think?

i couldnt find any real info on almighty google for it.

Last edited by wayoflifette; 11-14-2007 at 08:52 AM. Reason: edited non sponsor link
Old 11-14-2007, 08:50 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know anything about that one but I have a regular ready welder and it works great. I personally wouldn't want to have to connect it to a drill to make it work.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i wouldnt mind having to have a drill... for 150 i can easily afford to go get a crappy cordless drill from wally world that only has a purpose of being used with the welder.. the entire setup would be sub 200...

Quick Reply: How the hell does this welder work?