Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Horn won't stop beeping

Old 08-08-2010, 03:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Horn won't stop beeping

Today I accidentally left my driver's side door open for a couple of hours and now the horn won't stop beeping and the signal lights won't stop flashing. Just put doors back on yesterday after a few weeks doorless. I Can't reset with the Key fob or by turning on ignition. Disconnected wire from horn to get home. Disconnected battery and will leave disconnected overnight. Any other ideas?
Old 08-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by Tiburon
Any other ideas?
Yep, if that doesn't fix it, then drive it to your local dealer with the horn going off, and park it with it running right in front of the sales area........step outside, sit back and watch the swarm of service you get to get the problem taken care of.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rednroll
Yep, if that doesn't fix it, then drive it to your local dealer with the horn going off, and park it with it running right in front of the sales area........step outside, sit back and watch the swarm of service you get to get the problem taken care of.
Ha ha, that is plan B if when I connect battery in the morning and it hasn't cleared up. Thanks

Quick Reply: Horn won't stop beeping