Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Heated Seat Dash Buttons

Old 07-29-2011, 11:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heated Seat Dash Buttons

Hey guys, long story short I am getting my seats redone and having heated seats added. I asked the guy doing the custom work if he could put the buttons for the seat heater controls in the stock location using the stock buttons. He said he could if I brought him the stock buttons, the part that plugs into the back of the buttons that connects to the wires, and the wiring diagram. OK, does anyone have any part numbers, wiring diagrams, or perhaps a website that could help me acquire these things. Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sounds like a great idea. I don't have any info but let us know how it turns out!
Old 07-29-2011, 02:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Found these switch's that mount to the dash. Don't have a diagram but I know one comes with the heated seats.
http://www.sportsimportsltd.com/ilsehehirosw.html

Found this diagram on Quadratec.
http://www.quadratec.com/Assets/Installation/107636.pdf
Old 08-01-2011, 05:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ChazasaurusRex
Hey guys, long story short I am getting my seats redone and having heated seats added. I asked the guy doing the custom work if he could put the buttons for the seat heater controls in the stock location using the stock buttons. He said he could if I brought him the stock buttons, the part that plugs into the back of the buttons that connects to the wires, and the wiring diagram. OK, does anyone have any part numbers, wiring diagrams, or perhaps a website that could help me acquire these things. Any help would be much appreciated.
since theres no heated seat option from factory build on wranglers, my suggestion is look for the switch panel from a 2010-11 liberty with factory warmers. my wife has a 2010 liberty that was pretty much base at the the dealer. the dealer installed heated seats and bluetooth prior to delivery after having them replace the shitty aftermarket switches that came with the mopar heated seat kit prolly literally a dozen times i insisted that they install the OEM switch as if the factory installed it. I believe it listed at $58 bucks has driver and passenger heated seats, ESC, and hazards which is all you need unless your a rubi with sways and locks then your just assed out. sorry no part number but its a starting point.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by trick50
since theres no heated seat option from factory build on wranglers
2011 has factory heated seats
It's can bus, so am not sure how you can use the factory buttons, but please keep us updated
Old 08-01-2011, 09:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

h t t p://jeepparts.mopar.com/jeep/wrangler-parts.html

or Google the "Mopar E-Store", once you are there you can look up nearly all parts including switches. Once you have the name of item you can search for it and it usually comes up with the Part number for you.

Then you can go to the dealer or look up a mopar wholesaler online for less.

The 2011 JK heated seats are LIN and CAN data-bus controlled and require programming. Likely possible given some work.

On the 2007 - 2010's, the switch pod is # 5 below:

04602511AH
Electrical
Switches
Switches - Instrument Panel
SWITCH, Pod
Headlamp Leveling System ,Electronic Stability Program

04602512AH
Electrical
Switches
SWITCH, Pod
Tru-Lok Front & Rear Axles ,Locker Rear Axle ,Headlamp Leveling System ,Electronic Stability Program ,Front Disconnecting Stabilizer Bar

04602694AG
Electrical
Switches
SWITCH, Pod
Electronic Stability Program

04602695AG
Electrical
Switches
SWITCH, Pod
Tru-Lok Front & Rear Axles ,Locker Rear Axle ,Front Disconnecting Stabilizer Bar ,Electronic Stability Program

Quick Reply: Heated Seat Dash Buttons