Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

H4 vs HID vs LED

Old 04-14-2015, 11:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jdestreza
Have you guys not seen Off Road Led's headlights? Check out their instagram. I got them myself, its like JW Speakers and I dont even use the low beam since the Halo is so bright. Whats so cool about it is the fact that when you use ur hazard or turn signals, the halo changes from the color you chose (white, blue, etc) to ambers.. Check it out
These are slick! I like it!
Old 04-15-2015, 08:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jdestreza
Have you guys not seen Off Road Led's headlights? Check out their instagram. I got them myself, its like JW Speakers and I dont even use the low beam since the Halo is so bright. Whats so cool about it is the fact that when you use ur hazard or turn signals, the halo changes from the color you chose (white, blue, etc) to ambers.. Check it out
Kinda like the look of these. Do you have any photos of the actual output for us? Or a website link?

Quick Reply: H4 vs HID vs LED