Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

H.i.d. Help!!!!

Old 01-05-2013, 02:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i know this is an old thread but i'm having the same exact issue. did the relay solve the problem?
Old 01-05-2013, 03:01 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by theilebj
i know this is an old thread but i'm having the same exact issue. did the relay solve the problem?
No.... Nothing I did would fix them.... I got the canceller, and the resistor kit and nothing worked.... Even tried using different ballasts... I got so mad I literally ripped them out of the jeep and threw it in the trash! I bought Trucklite L.E.D. Gen2 headlights.... Worth every penny!

But this was just my experience with the hid on my jeep.... Other ppl have this problem and can fix others don't get the problem at all and others are like me where nothing works for some reason..... Good luck... There's a guy on here that posted on a thread I created that has a nice hid setup pm him look under "show ur led light bars" can't miss his jk.... Silver, black grill projector headlights
Old 01-06-2013, 08:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine also does this and it's the DDM tuning kit. Tonight I just lost both headlights and can't get them to turn on at all
Old 01-07-2013, 02:42 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ryant
Mine also does this and it's the DDM tuning kit. Tonight I just lost both headlights and can't get them to turn on at all
I only had them in that one night and I drove with hi beams on cuz they worked fine and I didn't wanna get pulled over for the headlight out... Good luck with them.

Last edited by Jersey_Devil; 01-08-2013 at 05:50 AM.

Quick Reply: H.i.d. Help!!!!