Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Guess I got a good deal

Old 07-16-2011, 10:49 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dntouch
pictures ..?
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0071.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	182453Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0072.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	182454

these are what Ive taken so far. I can say they are a game changer and Ill stick behind what I said earlier if you can get them for around what I got them for they are worth it...nothing looks like them at night or day on the road. So if your just going for a unique look alone its definitally that. I havent seen another pair in the springs at all. If overall brightness is your thing well...lets just say Ive never been given the finger some much with my low beams on before in my life. So if you want a unique looking jeep and to piss people off like I do...these are the set
Old 07-16-2011, 02:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FrankCastle01
Attachment 182453Attachment 182454

these are what Ive taken so far. I can say they are a game changer and Ill stick behind what I said earlier if you can get them for around what I got them for they are worth it...nothing looks like them at night or day on the road. So if your just going for a unique look alone its definitally that. I havent seen another pair in the springs at all. If overall brightness is your thing well...lets just say Ive never been given the finger some much with my low beams on before in my life. So if you want a unique looking jeep and to piss people off like I do...these are the set
So are they that bright or are they not aimed correctly.? They look like they have an absolutely perfect cuttoff, so i cant imagine it being an isue to oncoming drivers.

Of course i missed a set today. They are getting more pricey though this one went for 316.00 i had 311.00 as my high bid.. $15.00 is probably all it would have taken to get them.

And he has no more right now either.
Old 07-16-2011, 06:15 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Dntouch
So are they that bright or are they not aimed correctly.? They look like they have an absolutely perfect cuttoff, so i cant imagine it being an isue to oncoming drivers.

Of course i missed a set today. They are getting more pricey though this one went for 316.00 i had 311.00 as my high bid.. $15.00 is probably all it would have taken to get them.

And he has no more right now either.
Man I hate that for you....missing a bid by that much....hate that crap. They are like big flaslights they shoot out a pin point beam and the way my jeep is lifted it just happens to put them right in line with most peoples eyeballs. Its only an issue when I pull up behind someone. Then it starts to singe the hair on there necks.

Quick Reply: Guess I got a good deal