Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

gps with bluetooth

Old 12-12-2007, 12:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default gps with bluetooth

I just got a new 4door Wrangler.
I'm thinking about either a Garmin Street Pilot 2820 or Zumo 550.. both are water proof, have XM integrated and have Bluetooth connectivity for my cell phone.. And both have mounts for motorcycles. I was planning on buying two harnesses and moving it back and forth between my touring motorcycle and my 4 door Wrangler.

Anyone have either of these units?
And, my dash has the bluetooth buttons on it (u-connect?), but I didn't get that option, does the jeep still have the bluetooth microphone installed somewhere or can I get and install the factory mic, and where would it be installed..?
Old 12-12-2007, 01:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hig4s
And, my dash has the bluetooth buttons on it (u-connect?), but I didn't get that option, does the jeep still have the bluetooth microphone installed somewhere or can I get and install the factory mic, and where would it be installed..?
no, and no.

Quick Reply: gps with bluetooth