Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Garmin Nuvi 200W

Old 02-08-2008, 05:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm actualy just gonna go to bestbuy, because I can't wait for it to be shipped; We need it for next week-end. They have the garmin 250w on sale for 249$ (CAN) and will try to make them match a price from an online canadian store for 199$.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:15 AM
JK Newbie

Hey, thanks for the post.

I have Garmin products on my boat, and love them. I have been deciding b/w the mygig, or just going with a portable unit. Even the Garmin unit I rented from Enterprise while I was on vacation was awesome.

I don't want DVD,mp3, pictures or anything else. I just want to know when to turn!
Old 02-13-2008, 12:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by duskydriver
I don't want DVD,mp3, pictures or anything else. I just want to know when to turn!
That's exactly how I feel. So, that's why I bought the base garmin 250w (w=widescreen) I love it so far. It works extremely well and looks great. It even has POI (points of interest) which shows you closest restaurants, gas stations, stores, etc. Anyway, it will be going through the ultimate test this week-end. A trip from Toronto to Montreal.

Quick Reply: Garmin Nuvi 200W