Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Front turn signal wiring - PSC LEDs

Old 07-09-2012, 02:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front turn signal wiring - PSC LEDs

Searching not the best with my tablet Tapatalk client but I don't think this has been asked before.

I am trying to add bullet connectors onto my current JK wiring (2011 JKU Rubi) to allow for theLED installation. I have a black wire and a white wire ... which is positive and which is ground? Anyone done this before and care to comment? Are the bullet connections the way to go?

Last edited by xYike; 07-13-2012 at 03:35 AM.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nobody? Maybe I will just chop off the bullet connectors and hardwire then. I guess I have a 50/50 chance of getting it right? I mean what is the worst that can happen? I fry the electrical system and/or personal maiming??
Old 07-27-2012, 07:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Black should always be ground. Just like on the battery.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:23 PM
JK Junkie

I can't remember from wiring my Bushwackers but I do know that I got it wrong the first time and nothing happened switched them and BAM it worked. Nothing detrimental is going to happen. If you really don't want to risk it get a multi meter and measure the voltage.

Quick Reply: Front turn signal wiring - PSC LEDs