Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

front power windows problem.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get some cranks! Power windows suck, anyways...
I agree, though - I turned my Jeep off and on when the TMPS went nuts on me... It worked ...
Old 03-18-2010, 07:23 PM
JK Newbie

Happened to me today for the first time. Only 5k on the jeep. Turned the vehicle off and then back on and it fixed itself.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

It pisses me off to no end the number of times I've had a strange bug on my computer at work that gets cleared up by a reboot. Part of me refuses to accept why I should have to shut down whatever I'm doing and waste 5 minutes shutting down, starting up and reconnecting to the network. The other part admits... meh - the reboot works... don't question it.

One time or occasional occurrence - I'd live with it. If/When it starts happening regularly - check your codes and hit up the dealer for some tech support

Quick Reply: front power windows problem.