Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Electrical issues

Old 06-05-2016, 09:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrical issues

My TPMS light has been on since I bought the jeep. Whoever put the wheels and tires in it never put the sensors in.

As of three days ago, the light isn't on anymore. Also, I get the rear left blinker out warning, but my blinkers all work fine.

Anyone want to take a stab at what could be causing this??
Old 06-13-2016, 07:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by baz0157
My TPMS light has been on since I bought the jeep. Whoever put the wheels and tires in it never put the sensors in.

As of three days ago, the light isn't on anymore. Also, I get the rear left blinker out warning, but my blinkers all work fine.

Anyone want to take a stab at what could be causing this??

Have you tried looking up the DTC's? They may get you a better answer and help anyone who's able to help you. Not sure what year model you have, but for the 07-11 models, you turn the key to the on position, push the key in then turn it back to off then to run again while holding in the key 3 times and stop when it displays the ------ or DTC's.

Do this first and then report if it finds anything.

TPMS may be unrelated to the blinker light, but check the fuse box as well for any burnt out fuses.

Quick Reply: Electrical issues