Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Eagle Eye Lights

Old 01-12-2009, 07:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eagle Eye Lights

Im looking for some imput on the Eagle Eye Slim Lights...The prices seem decent ($75-$100) they come in multiple sizes from 6" to 9", the construction steel rim and they come with the stone guard and 100W bulbs...

trsfabandoffroad.com/products/Eagle_Eye_lights.htm

The lights on that link are the 2nd from the bottom of the page (above the wiring kit). They come in three different beam colors also...clear white, super white and yellow...

Last edited by jmat1980; 01-12-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Im also interested in seeing how 7" lights will look on the windshield brackets...I have the rugged ridge brackets...
Old 01-13-2009, 04:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Bump...

Anyone else know anything about these?
Old 01-13-2009, 10:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Ok, I guess no one has these...I may be the first to try em out...
Old 01-20-2009, 07:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Just thought i'd post an update...

I ordered the 7" slim lights for my RR windshield brackets and got them for $99.99 shipped from knowwhere2jeep dot com I priced a couple other items as well and they were pretty good...also, everything on the site is only $5.00 shipping, even bumpers and other heavy items

Ill post up again when I get them installed
Old 01-29-2009, 04:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

update??
Old 01-29-2009, 05:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Had eagle eye lighting on my TJ... Worked great. I had 6" round KC like lights windshield mounted. Never had an issue with the product. Bought them on the cheap from JCwhiney dot com.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Default Update

Originally Posted by swanni06
update??
I received the 7' lights from knowwhere2jeep dot com on Wed, and they were HUGE...like dinner plate HUGE This was my falt for not paying attention to the dimension of the lights on the site...

So I called and they exchanged them for the 6" lights no problem, they even sent me a pre paid Fed Ex label...sent them back and received my new lights 2 days later...EXCELLENT Customer Service from Knowwhere2jeep dot com.

The lights appear well made, all metal housing. They have a "titan' finish which is like sort of a charcol gray, looks better than I thought...I was expecting more of a shiny silver finish (which I would have had to hit with a rattle can of bedliner, but these things look good)

The lights come packaged with a wiring harness, switch, relay, 100 Watt super white bulbs and grill covers...all for under $100.00!!!

I am installing tomorrow, but since im replacing my old cheapo lights im using the existing wiring so there wont really be a 'write up' but I will post up pix!!

So far these seem like great lights for the price, and I am also happy with knowwhere2jeep dot com

-Jmat

Last edited by jmat1980; 01-30-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jmat1980
I received the 7' lights from knowwhere2jeep dot com on Wed, and they were HUGE...like dinner plate HUGE This was my falt for not paying attention to the dimension of the lights on the site...

So I called and they exchanged them for the 6" lights no problem, they even sent me a pre paid Fed Ex label...sent them back and received my new lights 2 days later...EXCELLENT Customer Service from Knowwhere2jeep dot com.

The lights appear well made, all metal housing. They have a "titan' finish which is like sort of a charcol gray, looks better than I thought...I was expecting more of a shiny silver finish (which I would have had to hit with a rattle can of bedliner, but these things look good)

The lights come packaged with a wiring harness, switch, relay, 100 Watt super white bulbs and grill covers...all for under $100.00!!!

I am installing tomorrow, but since im replacing my old cheapo lights im using the existing wiring so there wont really be a 'write up' but I will post up pix!!

So far these seem like great lights for the price, and I am also happy with knowwhere2jeep dot com

-Jmat
Did you order driving or fog lights?? Do the tilt back and forwards?Couldn`t tell be the pics as some lights don`t I would like to know how bright those are as I am looking for 6" lights
myself.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by swanni06
Did you order driving or fog lights?? Do the tilt back and forwards?Couldn`t tell be the pics as some lights don`t I would like to know how bright those are as I am looking for 6" lights
myself.
I got driving lights, and they do tilt back and forth and side to side...

I didn't get a chance to install them today, but they are #1 on my list of things to do tomorrow morning so ill post up some pix tomorrow...

Quick Reply: Eagle Eye Lights