Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Dually d2 question?

Old 10-24-2013, 05:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dually d2 question?

Does anyone have the d2 driving lights installed on their lower a-pillar? Do you have any reflective problems and do you feel like these lights provide atleast an adequate amount of side lighting? Thanks for any help.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:39 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bhealey28
Does anyone have the d2 driving lights installed on their lower a-pillar? Do you have any reflective problems and do you feel like these lights provide atleast an adequate amount of side lighting? Thanks for any help.
I have them. Pointing them a hair outwards helps reduce hood glare. The driving pattern is more directional so it doesn't help the sides that much.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:49 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine are flood on the A pillar there and they seem to do fine. The "glare" is a joke- there's some light on the hood but I wouldn't consider it anywhere near your typical "glare" (think shiny car on a sunny day). Obviously from inside you just see the sides of the hood lit up but even fairly straight-forward like this they still put out enough to the sides for me.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4

Quick Reply: Dually d2 question?