Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

DRL for the ARB deluxe bull bumper

Old 01-23-2016, 08:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vladimer
So the actual wire run from the arb light is maybe 12-16" to the oem harness. Nothing further.
I am so confused..... :( i have no idea what is a flashpac or anything....
i have a new led head light with halo ring...gave three wires with it and one is suppose to be connected to the negative, one is suppose to be connected to the fuse box so when the key is turned on the drl will come on and one is to connect to the headlight VCC+
i know where the negative will go but no idea where to connect the one in the fuse box.
Old 01-25-2016, 06:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

flashpaq is simply a tuner you can plug in to change your DRL settings, among other things.

Your headlight question is something different then what the OP was asking about.

Without getting too off topic... depending on how you want it to shine, the vcc thing should be connected to your positive wire on your headlight if you want them to always shine, or connect it to an accessory wire that is only hot when the key is in the ignition. You can tap the ignition or I think the m7? plug in the fusebox is switched power and could be used. That would probably be the cleanest.

Otherwise if that didn't make any sense you should probably just take a picture of whatever schematic came with the instructions and make a new thread on it.

Quick Reply: DRL for the ARB deluxe bull bumper