Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Daystar lower dash rocker switch panel on '08 JKU manual trans???

Old 02-10-2015, 12:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Daystar lower dash rocker switch panel on '08 JKU manual trans???

I ordered my KC lights and daystar lower dash switch panel and rocker switch together. On Quadratec it didn't say anything about it not working with a manual transmission, but it did for the 2011 and up. It looks like it will be a close fit. Does anyone know from experience that it will or will not work with a 2008 stick JKU?
Old 02-10-2015, 05:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's not really designed to work with a manual. It will fit but its really tight and the shifter will hit the switches once you install them.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

While it wasn't designed for it... it does fit great and function superb if you do a bit of modding.

I replaced the crappy OEM shift boot with a leather one from redlinegoods.com. Then took out the shift and put it in a vice and bent it just a bit back. Fit perfectly, lots of clearence for the switches and the two tone leather boot I got matched the two tone iggee seats I had perfectly.

Quick Reply: Daystar lower dash rocker switch panel on '08 JKU manual trans???