Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Dash lights going crazy, I've tried everything

Old 06-09-2022, 01:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Dash lights going crazy, I've tried everything

2008 JK. Dash lights are going crazy. Coming on and off intermittently. I've done some research and tried possible fixes but nothing is working. Tested battery. Good battery. Two new different sets of battery terminals. Reset my TIPM twice, once overnight. Checked fuses. Checked my grounds. Bought new ground wires and added more. Disconnected my sway bar plug and fuse. Can anyone help me out please?

Also the ABS/ESPBAS lights have been on for years dude to faulty wheel speed sensor so I believe those are irrelevant to the other dash board lights going off. See attached video of my dash.

Last edited by willysallday; 06-11-2022 at 08:28 AM.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:38 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Have you pulled the TIPM out and checked the various connectors on the bottom of it? Disconnect, give a very careful inspection of all of the connections and pins and sockets, clean and reassemble. If that doesn't help, you may have a TIPM going bad.

Quick Reply: Dash lights going crazy, I've tried everything