Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Bushwacker Turn Signal Issue.

Old 12-06-2015, 06:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bushwacker Turn Signal Issue.

Ok so after spending countless hours installing my flat fender flares on my JK and doing everything by the book, I was really disappointed to see that the turn signals on the flares don't work when the fog or headlights are on. They work when he they're off and I tested them during the install like the manual said to do and they worked fine but I was under the impression that if they worked with the lights off they would obviously work with the lights on. This was a peeve of mine when I had my factory flares and I did the DYI mod with splicing the wires and loved it. My question is, is this normal for them or is it that mine have an issue? Either way I feel like I'm SOL because now that they're on, there's no way to take them off. I'm hoping someone may have some insight on this.

Quick Reply: Bushwacker Turn Signal Issue.