Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Bought KC Lights

Old 09-23-2012, 02:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought KC Lights

& Brackets from quadtac, what's best way to run wireing?
Old 09-23-2012, 03:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

look at the video i have on youtube ..... kc daylighter install will give u an idea
Old 09-23-2012, 05:40 PM
JK Newbie

I just installed mine today on windshield brackets. I mounted my relay and relay ground to a grounding screw next to the fuse box, wires to lights run under the cowl, relay power under fuse box to power in fuse box, and relay switch wire to 12v+ fog light wire. I don't use my fog lights on the street and my high beams are very weak. I figure the fogs will give me more up close to supplement the low beams and the LR KG lights will be my high beams (on crack).
Old 09-24-2012, 12:29 AM
JK Newbie

I'm just runnin mine for looks but I want them to be functional, I was wondering how to hide the wiring from sight
Old 09-24-2012, 04:16 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by dwj10jk
I'm just runnin mine for looks but I want them to be functional, I was wondering how to hide the wiring from sight
As stated, I ran mine under the wiper cowl. Some of the wire will be visible, but its nothing a quick wrap of electrical tape won't help fix. I have, maybe, 4" of wire exposed. The rest of the wire is under the cowl and under the hood. Only about 3" of the yellow (relay power) is visible under the hood. Good luck!

Quick Reply: Bought KC Lights