Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.
View Poll Results: What products would you like to see from us?
More HIDs
9.23%
More LEDs
29.23%
Cheaper HIDs
10.77%
Cheaper LEDs
61.54%
Round LED Lights
21.54%
Halogen Lights
0%
Custom Fit Lights
9.23%
Retrofit Lights
9.23%
Rock/Area Lighting
24.62%
Creative Light Mounts
21.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

BiLTRiTE tell us what YOU THE PEOPLE want poll!

Old 11-07-2012, 07:16 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BiLTRiTE tell us what YOU THE PEOPLE want poll!

Since its the voting season, we thought we'd setup a little poll around here to figure out what you, the actual Jeep owners want to see from a lighting company like us. And to be sure, your vote does count! We pride ourselves on being very accessible and easy to work with so giving you the products that you actually want is very important to us. Who knows, if you give us a good idea, you may end up with free samples of it to test! Vote below or if you have something different you'd like to see from a lighting company, let us know in the posts below.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:31 AM
JK Junkie

Woot, my votes are winning!

Seriously though, It would be nice if there was cheaper options for the LED and HID lights. As a college student, I am always looking to maximize my gain for the cost of the item. Typically those lights put out more, but for the cost, are hard to acquire. I see eBay HID kits for $30, but I am leery of them. If y'all provided something similar to their kits, it would have reputable standing from you.

Also, If there was another windshield mount, other than down and out or up and in, you could possibly increase your market.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:36 AM
JK Junkie

PS I can't get your website to load up.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:40 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Delux2769
PS I can't get your website to load up.
Really? hmmm

BiLTRiTE Manufacturing

Does that link work?
Old 11-07-2012, 07:44 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Delux2769
Woot, my votes are winning!

Seriously though, It would be nice if there was cheaper options for the LED and HID lights. As a college student, I am always looking to maximize my gain for the cost of the item. Typically those lights put out more, but for the cost, are hard to acquire. I see eBay HID kits for $30, but I am leery of them. If y'all provided something similar to their kits, it would have reputable standing from you.

Also, If there was another windshield mount, other than down and out or up and in, you could possibly increase your market.
Are you thinking a more elaborate windshield mount? Perhaps something that spans across the hood, or something that's custom tailored to the light your mounting? I ask because we'd love to develop a light that will be exclusively for our Jeep customers. Something that is the absolute, hands down, go-to light. What technology does that lgith use? Is it an HID or LED, is it under $100 or over $100, how much output is realistically expected from THE Jeep light?
Old 11-07-2012, 08:08 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by BiLTRiTE-Jason
Are you thinking a more elaborate windshield mount? Perhaps something that spans across the hood, or something that's custom tailored to the light your mounting? I ask because we'd love to develop a light that will be exclusively for our Jeep customers. Something that is the absolute, hands down, go-to light. What technology does that lgith use? Is it an HID or LED, is it under $100 or over $100, how much output is realistically expected from THE Jeep light?
Google Chrome can't find your website, lol.

In reference to the mounts, I would like to see something similar to the old style Jeeps where it protected the A-pillar similar to this:
Click image for larger version

Name:	7608.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	386210

Here's my rendition of a good protection light mount. (I pulled img off google and used paint make what I figured would be good.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	light mount.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	386212

With the lights, I have no clue what technology the ebay HID kits use, I've just been skeptical of them. I have the Sylvania lights in my JKU right now and they were an improvement on the stocks.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

How about some rock lights purpose built for the jk, a whole kit using existing mounting points, polycarbonate lenses and impact resistant housings. LED of course, with a wiring harness and switch set up. Science it out and get the most effective positioning for light distribution.

Oh and it must be a bolt on system, no tape and zip tie bs.

For a quality set up i would be willing to pay $150-$200.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cowboy5150
How about some rock lights purpose built for the jk, a whole kit using existing mounting points, polycarbonate lenses and impact resistant housings. LED of course, with a wiring harness and switch set up. Science it out and get the most effective positioning for light distribution.

Oh and it must be a bolt on system, no tape and zip tie bs.

For a quality set up i would be willing to pay $150-$200.
X2 and also plug and play so if one was to break its an easy change out
Old 11-07-2012, 10:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

X3 on the rock lights! Something not outrageously priced and made for the Jk
Old 11-07-2012, 11:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks like I had a decent idea this time.

I would even be willing to be a test vehicle and help with the design.

Quick Reply: BiLTRiTE tell us what YOU THE PEOPLE want poll!