Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Best lights from fron bumper bar on Stubby

Old 04-13-2011, 03:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best lights from fron bumper bar on Stubby

I just installed a Rock Hard stubby front bumper with the fog lights, but I want additional lights on the bar that protects the winch. What lights would you recommend? I will be installing a "yellow" battery for the winch.

Thanks
Old 04-13-2011, 03:22 PM
JK Super Freak

i have the kc 170 w spots same bumper. they are good but i do kinda wish i wend with the hell hid'sClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0031.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	149752
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRTpt...eature=related
Old 04-13-2011, 03:28 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jtjk
i have the kc 170 w spots same bumper. they are good but i do kinda wish i wend with the hell hid'sAttachment 149752
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRTpt...eature=related
Thanks. You Jeep looks just like mine (color and bumper). I plan on installing the bumper this weekend myself. I am waiting for a Warn 9.5ti delivery Friday from Northridge4x4. Did you install the front bumper yourself? How easy was that?

What about air flow to the radiator with the winch and lights blocking it? I live in S. Calif.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ry2dsrt
Thanks. You Jeep looks just like mine (color and bumper). I plan on installing the bumper this weekend myself. I am waiting for a Warn 9.5ti delivery Friday from Northridge4x4. Did you install the front bumper yourself? How easy was that?

What about air flow to the radiator with the winch and lights blocking it? I live in S. Calif.
yea i did the install myself, it is not very difficult at all. i found the most difficult part was removing the stock bumper. before you start make sure you have all the pieces. with mine they did not send me the fairlead mount the first time and had to send it to me the next day. its also best to have a helper because that hing is HEAVY.
no airflow issues at all, even when running a bulky winch cover.
have you bought 1 coil spacer to compensate for the sage upfront. if not i have a pair of new ones i did not use for sale. - had to a get my little sales pitch in there somewhere.
its a nice bumper you will really like it!
Old 04-13-2011, 07:06 PM
JK Super Freak

HIDx or Rugged Ridge (there the same light) HIDs. Great light very bright.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Got pics this time. I have the 7" but they also offer a 4" model for a lower profile.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3018351694.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	149828   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1330251024.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	149830  

Quick Reply: Best lights from fron bumper bar on Stubby