Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Benchmark smarty/kiss kit help needed

Old 11-07-2009, 10:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Benchmark smarty/kiss kit help needed

Hello

would anyone be able to email me the directions for the benchmark dual battery kit. I received my kiss kit but it did not come with directions.

Any help is greatly appreciated
Old 11-07-2009, 10:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just emailed them to your other email address. I only had the gman214@...... one.

Thanks,

John
Old 11-08-2009, 12:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Schnauzer
Hello

would anyone be able to email me the directions for the benchmark dual battery kit. I received my kiss kit but it did not come with directions.

Any help is greatly appreciated
I had the same problem...Hey John, why don't you e-email them along with the shipping notice? Mine came on a Friday PM and I wanted to install it over the weekend but then had to wait til Monday to ask for them. Also, only 2 of the 5 bolt holes to re-secure the fuse box holder to the KISS plate line up on my 07 JK Rubi. Perhaps there was a change in 08? BTW it really works great!

Quick Reply: Benchmark smarty/kiss kit help needed